Delta is a system for recording and publishing changes to RDF
It is built on top of the idea of change logs:
- RDF Patch - a format for recording changes to an RDF Dataset
- RDF Patch Log - organise patches in to a log of changes
to an RDF Dataset with HTTP access.
These can be useful in their own right.
RDF Patch Logs can be used for:
- Synchronized copies of a dataset - 2 or more copies of a single dataset for high
availability of the data.
- Incremental backup of a dataset.
- Recording changes
- Generate alerts based on changes, either to the dataset as a whole or
specific resources within the dataset.
Delta provides a server for RDF Patch Logs to support replicated
See “Delta” for a overview of the Delta system for
distributing changes to RDF datasets.
- “Delta” for a overview of the Delta system
- “RDF Patch” for the format for recording changes.
- “RDF Patch Logs” for organising and accessing RDF Patches